At Belvedere, we don’t ask our students and staff to raise money for enrichment programs. Instead of selling various fundraising products, we ask all members of our community, and your extended community, to contribute to the important work of supporting our school by making direct donations.
Our goal this year is $12,000.
What other programs does the PTA support?
● $4 buys a meal for a student who forgets to bring lunch
● $5 pays for a pair of gardening gloves
● $10 pays 20 meals at Math Night
● $15 is a watering can for the raised beds
● $20 provides supplies for Jewelry Shop for Mom
● $25 purchases a strategy board
● $50 provides a native shrub for the meadow
● $75 is a wheelbarrow for outdoor activities
● $100 covers the cost of a native tree to provide more shade around the playground
● $150 puts baby chicks in a kindergarten classroom
● $300 covers one field trip bus
● And much more